SPORTIVES CANYONING ON THE COTE D’AZUR
THE MOST ADVENTUROUS CANYONING DESCENT IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE…
From 12 years old we propose you to discover the activity of canyoning. Tours take about 5-6 hours with 4-5 at least in the river, it’s what we call full days tours so we’ll take a break and have a picnic in the river.
Tours include walking in the river, jumps, slides and rappelling with the rope.
Here is our selection of full days tours in canyoning on the French Riviera.
The timing is to give you an idea, it depends of the group, sometime it takes more or less, in the canyon of the Gorges du Loup there are different exits also.
You should have a look at our Terms of Sale
Beginning at 12 years old if you know how to swim and walk in river between rocks. In the Roya valley, not far from Nice, this is the most well known canyon for those who want to do a lot of jumps and slides…
- sport shoes with lace, no open shoes,
- swimming costume,
- neopren wetsuit,
- bags and hermetic boxes for full days (for picnics).
By phone or email to get our availabilities.
To confirm booking we’ll need:
- a name and a phone number,
- the number of participants,
- heights and weights of each of you for wetsuits (how high in meters and how many kilos).
We accept payments by:
Payment has to be done the day of activity directly to the guide at your arrival.
We do not provide payment by credit card.
By booking you accept our terms of sale.
- take a waterproof camera if you have,
- we accept GoPro or else but on your own responsibility in case of injury or damage. Take your own mounts like chest harness, we don’t have mounts on our helmets, it is not allowed.
- don’t bring expensive belongings as we’ll have to let them in the cars.
- we don’t take mobile phones or camera in hermetic boxes as we can damage them…
- if you wear glasses it’s better to have a leash.
-5€ FOR KIDS UNDER 12 YEARS