DISCOVER CANYONING IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
THE BEST CANYONING DESCENT ON THE FRENCH RIVIERA… IN SAFETY WITH OUR GUIDES
From 10 years old we propose you to discover the activity of canyoning. Tours take about 4-5 hours with 3-4 at least in the river, it’s what we call full days tours so we’ll take a break and have a picnic in the river.
Tours include walking in the river, jumps, slides and rappelling with the rope.
Here is our selection of full days tours in canyoning on the French Riviera and Côte d’Azur.
The timing is to give you an idea, it depends of the group, sometime it takes more or less, in the canyon of the Gorges du Loup there are different exits also.
You should have a look at our Terms of Sale
We’ll be glad to have you discover canyoning with Lesgeckos, our team love is job I’ll we’ll do is best for you to have the best experience.
Beginning at 10 years old if you know how to swim and walk in river between rocks. A nice canyon just at the Italian border, turquoise clear water, really nice with everything you can want for canyoning…
Beginning at 10 years old if you know how to swim and walk in river between rocks. The way down the river of Cuebris is wild and not crowdy. There is a 25 meters high rappelling…
- sport shoes with lace, no open shoes,
- swimming costume,
- neopren wetsuit,
- bags and hermetic boxes for full days (for picnics).
By phone or email to get our availabilities.
To confirm booking we’ll need:
- a name and a phone number,
- the number of participants,
- heights and weights of each of you for wetsuits (how high in meters and how many kilos).
We accept payments by:
Payment has to be done the day of activity directly to the guide at your arrival.
We do not provide payment by credit card.
By booking you accept our terms of sale.
- take a waterproof camera if you have,
- we accept GoPro or else but on your own responsibility in case of injury or damage. Take your own mounts like chest harness, we don’t have mounts on our helmets, it is not allowed.
- don’t bring expensive belongings as we’ll have to let them in the cars.
- we don’t take mobile phones or camera in hermetic boxes as we can damage them…
- if you wear glasses it’s better to have a leash.