DRY CANYON OF GREOLIERES – LOUP VALLEY – GRASSE
The descent of the Gréolières clue on the Alpes Maritimes can be done throughout the year.
No wetsuits needed, it is a dry canyon that can be down all year, it goes through a part where we organize courses with zipline and abseiling for team buildings or birthdays.
It is a wild canyon little frequented. It includes a great descent of 25 meters on the end of the course.
Great for groups, you’ll share unforgettable moments.
This descent does not involve major difficulties, equipped with good shoes, with a helmet and a harness, this hike adventure allowed you to discover the wild landscapes of the Loup Valley and the hinterland of Grasse.
With friends, family, everyone will find his goal.
Other advantage of this day canyon, there is very little walking before and after the descent…
- sport shoes with lace, hiking shoes, no flip flop…
- sport outfit according to the weather,
- sun glasses, sun cream…
- ropes and technical gear…
By phone or email to know our availabilities
To confirm we’ll need :
- Name and phone number,
- number of participants.
You’ll need to agree our terms of sales.
We accept :
- cash (try to have exact amount),
- french chech bank,
- bank transfers.
Payment has to be done directly to your guide the day of activity at the beginning of the activities.
We can’t accept credit cards.
All bookings means that you agree ourterms of sales.
- you can take your camera or mobile phone,
- we accept GoPro but we don’t promise you’ll not loose it or break it, we’ll not be responsible for any king of damage you can have on your belongings.
- for those who wear glasses you can take a holder strap cord.
Want to come? Just contact us to know the scheduled of our courses
Prices for dry canyon:
- 360€/group up to 6 persons,
- several possible groups,
- 60€/pers. for 6 or more persons
Parking lot of the village of Greolieres called Faisse.
GPS: 43°47’46.6″N 6°56’34.0″E