Via cordata of the Cap Dramont – Esterel
PRICES FOR Via Cordata :
- 360€/group up to 6 persons,
- several possible groups,
- team building, incentive please contact us.
meeting point :
Car park of the Poussai harbour – Saint Raphael
ATTENTION : You need to book first, we don’t have tours everyday.
the VIA CORDATA of the cap dramont close to saint raphael can be done all year round.
it’s a kind of rock climbing way on the big rock called citadelle, just in front of the golden island situated close to saint raphael and agay in the esterel, this course takes about 2 hours with a group of 6 persons but it takes 3 hours all included like hiking and equipment.
great for groups, you share unforgettable moments.
We’ll all go tied up on the same rope as we generally do in Via Cordata, we have harnesses, ropes and helmets for our safety. Everybody is on the same rope and move at the same time… Nothing is very hard but you need to be able to do easy rock climbing passages.
With friends or family, everybody will enjoy this time sharing together.
This activity will makes you discover vertical word in the place of the Cap Dramont with extraordinary views on the sea and it’s deep blue water, which is just amazing, After having done the Via Cordata you can easily stay at the beach or walk around to enjoy the views and atmosphere longer.
- sport shoes with lace, hiking shoes, no flip flop…
- sport outfit according to the weather,
- sun glasses, sun cream…
- ropes and technical gear…
By phone or email to know our availabilities
To confirm we’ll need :
- Name and phone number,
- number of participants.
You’ll need to agree our terms of sales.
We accept :
- cash (try to have exact amount),
- french chech bank,
- bank transfers.
Payment has to be done directly to your guide the day of activity at the beginning of the activities.
We can’t accept credit cards.
All bookings means that you agree ourterms of sales.
- you can take your camera or mobile phone,
- we accept GoPro but we don’t promise you’ll not loose it or break it, we’ll not be responsible for any king of damage you can have on your belongings.
- for those who wear glasses you can take a holder strap cord.