Via cordata of la colle sur loup – Cagnes sur Mer
the VIA CORDATA of VENCE – BAOU DES BLANCS can be done all year round.
it’s a vertical trail in the cliff situated just over the old village of vence. this course takes about 2 hours with a group of 6 persons but it takes 3 hours all included like hiking and equipment.
great for groups, you’ll see stunning views all along the way.
We’ll all go tied up on the same rope as we generally do in Via Cordata, we have harnesses, ropes and helmets for our safety. Everybody is on the same rope and move at the same time…
This journey is made of easy hike on trails and easy rock climb, some parts are a little bit more technical but nothing is extrem. everybody can come if sportive enough to walk like about 2 hours and not so afraid of height.
With friends or family, everybody will enjoy this time sharing together.
This activity will makes you discover vertical word in the Baou (which mean rock pic) which is very nice, just close to the city of Vence with a great view on the sea side. The scenic view from the summit is amazing.
- sport shoes with lace, hiking shoes, no flip flop…
- sport outfit according to the weather,
- sun glasses, sun cream…
- ropes and technical gear…
By phone or email to know our availabilities
To confirm we’ll need :
- Name and phone number,
- number of participants.
You’ll need to agree our terms of sales.
We accept :
- cash (try to have exact amount),
- french chech bank,
- bank transfers.
Payment has to be done directly to your guide the day of activity at the beginning of the activities.
We can’t accept credit cards.
All bookings means that you agree ourterms of sales.
- you can take your camera or mobile phone,
- we accept GoPro but we don’t promise you’ll not loose it or break it, we’ll not be responsible for any king of damage you can have on your belongings.
- for those who wear glasses you can take a holder strap cord.
PRICES FOR Via Cordata :
- 400€/group up to 6 persons,
- several possible groups,
- team building, incentive please contact us.
meeting point :
Car park of the Baou des Blancs just a little bit further than the Saint Martin Castle (going up).
ATTENTION : You need to book first, we don’t have tours everyday.