ROCK CLIMBING ON THE FRENCH RIVIERA and cote d’azur
250€ for the group.
240€ for two persons maximum.
6 hours course
340€ for the group.
6 hours course
320€ for two persons maximum.
6 hours course.
- Arête sud in Saint Jeannet or else, 140 meters high.
280€ for 2 pers. maximum.
- La Malet in Saint Jeannet or else, 200 meters high.
340€ for 2 pers. maximum.
* prices from a group of 6 persons or more.
ROCK CLIMBING ON THE FRENCH RIVIERA, DISCOVERING, GETTING BETTER…
I’m a professional rock climbing guide since more than 15 years now and I work with many clubs in Antibes and Saint Jeannet.
French Riviera has some of the best places for rock climbing, well known allover the world like La Turbie, Saint Jeannet or the Gorges du Loup. You’ll find some easy pitches such as very hard challenges, for you, your friends or family.
Rock climbing is one of the oldest mountain activities. The French Riviera is often sunny and has many different climbing areas so that we can practice climbing all along the year.
In climbing school, multi-pitches routes or traditional climbing, we have something which fits your needs. Climbing is self-control, self-confidence and communication between a rope team. It’s also be in nature and just have fun !
We propose half day or full day trips for beginners or confirmed climbers.
For those who want to go further, we go over the world (Thaïlande, USA, Chine, Corse, Sardaigne, …).
- sport shoes with lace, no open shoes,
- sports clothes depending on the weather,
- small backpack with water and cereal bars,
- Rock climbing shoes if we have your size,
- Ropes and technical gear.
By phone or email to get our availabilities.
To confirm booking we’ll need:
- a name and a phone number,
- the number of participants,
We accept payments by:
Payment has to be done the day of activity directly to the guide at your arrival.
We do not provide payment by credit card.
By booking you accept our terms of sale.
- take a camera if you have,
- we accept GoPro or else but on your own responsibility in case of injury or damage. Take your own mounts like chest harness, we don’t have mounts on our helmets, it is not allowed.
- don’t bring expensive belongings as we’ll have to let them in the cars.
- if you wear glasses it’s better to have a leash.