Improvers Rock Climbing Course on the côte d’azur
Improvers Rock Climbing Course ON THE FRENCH RIVIERA…
I’m a professional rock climbing guide since 2003, and I work with many clubs in Antibes and Saint Jeannet. My team and I will lead you to new adventures.
The Côte d’Azur in south of France has some of the best places to discover rock climbing. Places well known like La Turbie, Saint Jeannet or the Gorges du Loup.
This Improvers Climbing Course is designed as the progression from our Beginner Course but would suit anyone who has climbed indoors or tried outdoor climbing and wants to progress towards being self-sufficient. The highly accessible sandstones cliffs on the French Riviera provide the perfect environment to learn the essential skills of rope work and using the technical equipment required for sport climbing.
We do propose courses on a half day (3 hours) or a full day (6 hours) and we’ll adjust the course on your skills.
During this course the focus is on tope roping, lead climbing and creating top-rope anchor systems. By the end you will feel confident in your ability to partner a competent leader and independently use appropriate rope work to climb crags where you can easily access the top. If you are looking for a course which focuses on multi-pitches climbing or more advanced rope techniques then ask us for a special training course.
- sport shoes with lace, no open shoes,
- sports clothes depending on the weather,
- small backpack with water and cereal bars,
- Rock climbing shoes if we have your size,
- Ropes and technical gear.
By phone or email to get our availabilities.
To confirm booking we’ll need:
- a name and a phone number,
- the number of participants,
We accept payments by:
Payment has to be done the day of activity directly to the guide at your arrival.
We do not provide payment by credit card.
By booking you accept our terms of sale.
- take a camera if you have,
- we accept GoPro or else but on your own responsibility in case of injury or damage. Take your own mounts like chest harness, we don’t have mounts on our helmets, it is not allowed.
- don’t bring expensive belongings as we’ll have to let them in the cars.
- if you wear glasses it’s better to have a leash.