Skip to content
TERMS OF SALE LESGECKOS
- PARTICIPATION: The practice of our business needs to be healthy and without medical indication-cons for the selected activity; meet the minimum age requirements and conditions set out below; Canyoning is an activity practiced in « living waters » it is mandatory to be able to swim at least 50 meters and submerge. However, one must be aware of the risks inherent in all of our activities are practiced in a non-secure environment. Each participant will perform the professional guidelines that frames.
- MINORS: Parental permission or Collective: For unaccompanied minor, whatever the activity performed, parental consent or collective permit for any structure we confident minor is mandatory. For Canyoning, children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian.
- EQUIPMENT: Equipment and materials provided by Lesgeckos are licensed and meet safety standards. Additional equipment not supplied but necessary for the activity will be indicated when booking.
- FRAME: Our monitors, guides and mountain guides are state-certified and registered with our youth and sport delegation. Any participation in the activities is subject to their discretion based on moral aptitudes, physical and sports participants.
- SAFETY: Before each departure briefing on the use of equipment and basic safety rules are presented. The feasibility of any program is subject to the discretion of instructors, coaches and guides that take into account the weather and individual participants’ ability to achieve it.
- WEATHER CONDITIONS: All activities take place outdoors so weather conditions are taken into account but are by no means a cause for cancellation by the customer. They are at the discretion of the professional who supervises the activity. Once the activity is provided by Lesgeckos no refund will be made.
- PERSONAL EFFECTS: Lesgeckos disclaims any liability for loss, damage or theft of your personal effects. Valuables are strongly discouraged.
- INSURANCE: The safety and preventive measures being our primary concerns. Lesgeckos has a professional liability insurance for such activities. We strongly advise each participant to have an individual insurance liability.
- TERMS OF REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: Registration for activities and related services are performed by reservation at Lesgeckos, depending on availability. All registrations will be considered upon receipt of any reservation items, name, phone number of participants. The total amount of the benefit is due the day of the event, before leaving for the activity. By registering you acknowledge to have been informed and agree to our terms and conditions. As part of a group or several persons registration, the subscriber agrees to communicate and endorse the information and conditions of sale and any documentation to all participants.
- CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT: Any cancellation by you prior to the start date of the activity must be received by registered letter; it is the date of receipt of this letter, which will be retained as a cancellation date for billing cancellation fees. In case of cancellation more than 30 days before your activity, the amounts paid will be refunded except retained a lump sum of thirty euros (30 €) per folder. From 30 days before your activity, your cancellation will result in the following deductions: 30 to 21 days: 25% of the amount;20 to 8 days: 50% of the amount; of 7 to 2 days: 90% of the amount; less than 2 days: 100% of the amount. If unable to perform the activity, you can offer us another person, provided that it fulfills the same conditions without assuming reservations already incurred costs in your name, which thus remain due. You are required to inform us between 7 and 15 days before the activity. Any withdrawal or cancellation within 2 days will not give rise to any refund. All services interrupted or not used because of the participant or subscriber, for whatever reason, will not be refunded.
- CANCELLATION BY « Lesgeckos » The supervisory staff (state certified) reserves the right to change, with or without notice any program due to weather or safety conditions.Therefore, alternative activities can be organized without any of the participants being able to claim any compensation. If Lesgeckos is in the total obligation to cancel a departure, for whatever reasons, participants will be refunded without being entitled to any additional compensation.
- OUR PRICES INCLUDE: Supervision by a qualified person and the specific equipment.
- OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: Your route to the starting point of the activity, the additional rental equipment, photos and videos, catering, accommodation, drinks and personal expenses.
- PROPERTY RIGHTS AND VISUAL IMAGE: By participating in one of our activities, you expressly agree without limitation, your image to be used for promotional and advertising purposes on all our media « papers » and our communication tools and modern telecommunications (Videos, Photos, Website, Social Networks) unless written request from you, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt and photo for your identification. In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computers, files and freedoms, you have a right to access and correct or delete information about you.
- SPECIAL RATES: Offer not valid and granted subject to conditions; payable in advance and non-refundable.