Multi-pitch Rock Climbing on the côte d’azur
Multi Pitch ROCK CLIMBING ON THE FRENCH RIVIERA, Go High…
Multi-pitch climbing is all about going up the cliff face in a series of stages, forming a rope-party of two or three, getting some air, leaving the ground behind for a while.
We will adapt the programme according to your level, the time available and what you would like to discover.
- If it is your first time, you will discover multi-pitch routes climbing in second. We will cover the basic safety rules involved in multi-pitch climbing (setting up a safe and comfortable belay station, belaying, abseiling back down.)
- If you are an experienced multi-pitch climber, after a review of the fundamental safety procedures, you can lead the climb or follow me, in a route chosen together.
French Riviera has some of the best places for MULTI-PITCH rock climbing, well known allover the world like Saint Jeannet or the Gorges du Loup.
Whether you are a beginner, occassional or experienced climber, we will find the right route for you. From an introductory arial “walk” to an “exposed” adventure, here we are spoilt for choice. Around Nice on the French Riviera there are many sites which offer multi-pitch routes (half-day outings or all day trips)
- sport shoes with lace, no open shoes,
- sports clothes depending on the weather,
- small backpack with water and cereal bars,
- Rock climbing shoes if we have your size,
- Ropes and technical gear.
By phone or email to get our availabilities.
To confirm booking we’ll need:
- a name and a phone number,
- the number of participants,
We accept payments by:
Payment has to be done the day of activity directly to the guide at your arrival.
We do not provide payment by credit card.
By booking you accept our terms of sale.
- take a camera if you have,
- we accept GoPro or else but on your own responsibility in case of injury or damage. Take your own mounts like chest harness, we don’t have mounts on our helmets, it is not allowed.
- don’t bring expensive belongings as we’ll have to let them in the cars.
- if you wear glasses it’s better to have a leash.