Beginner Rock Climbing Course ON THE FRENCH RIVIERA and cote d’azur
1/2 DAY ROCK CLIMBING COURSES
Perfect to discover and have good feelings, all level…
250€ for the group.
240€ for two persons maximum.
DAY ROCK CLIMBING COURSES
To discover or go further, all around French Riviera…
6 hours course
340€ for the group.
6 hours course
320€ for two persons maximum.
6 hours course.
DISCOVER OUR Beginner Rock Climbing Course ON THE FRENCH RIVIERA…
I’m a professional rock climbing guide since 2003, and I work with many clubs in Antibes and Saint Jeannet. My team and I will lead you to new adventures.
The Côte d’Azur in south of France has some of the best places to discover rock climbing. Places well known like La Turbie, Saint Jeannet or the Gorges du Loup.
Our Beginner Outdoor Rock Climbing Course is the perfect way to experience climbing on real rock for those with little or no prior experience. Being based in Vence on the Côte d’Azur, we have easy access to some of the best rock climbing in the French Riviera which means our experienced instructors can always find the right location and level of challenge for you.
This course is therefore just as suitable for complete beginners who have never climbed before as it is for those who have previously climbed indoors and are looking to refresh their skills or get a taste of climbing on real rock.
We do propose courses on a half day (3 hours) or a full day (6 hours) and we’ll adjust the course on your skills.
The courses follow the same format as our popular intro to outdoor rock climbing course. Initially you will learn everything you need to climb safely with the focus quickly moving onto increasing confidence and improving your climbing technique. You will also have the opportunity to look at associated skills, you could for example try abseiling or begin to look at the wide range of equipment that is available to climbers.
- sport shoes with lace, no open shoes,
- sports clothes depending on the weather,
- small backpack with water and cereal bars,
- Rock climbing shoes if we have your size,
- Ropes and technical gear.
By phone or email to get our availabilities.
To confirm booking we’ll need:
- a name and a phone number,
- the number of participants,
We accept payments by:
Payment has to be done the day of activity directly to the guide at your arrival.
We do not provide payment by credit card.
By booking you accept our terms of sale.
- take a camera if you have,
- we accept GoPro or else but on your own responsibility in case of injury or damage. Take your own mounts like chest harness, we don’t have mounts on our helmets, it is not allowed.
- don’t bring expensive belongings as we’ll have to let them in the cars.
- if you wear glasses it’s better to have a leash.