Via Ferrata on french riviera and cote d’azur
VIA FERRATA FRENCH RIVIERA, THE VERTICAL TRIP IN SOUTH OF FRANCE…
You don’t need to be an experienced climber to discover big cliffs of the Cote d’Azur, just follow our guides on the Via Ferrata!
A via ferrata is a mountain route equipped with fixed ladders, cables, and bridges in order to be accessible to climbers and walkers.
All year around, motivation and courage are enough to go and discover the most beautiful via ferrata of the Alpes-Maritimes in south of France.
Most well known via ferrata of the Alps are the one of Peille (L’Escale), Puget Theniers (Demoiselles de Castagnier), Lantosque, la Colmiane (Baus de la Fréma).
With quality equipment, professionals instructors and good advises, by small team, you’ll go on a track, made with iron steps, monkey-bridges, foot-bridges, tyroliennes, zip-wire…
For night birds… a head-lamp and go for a trip in a fresh summer night. And why not go out of our borders (Dolomites, Italia, Corsica, …).
- sport shoes with lace, no open shoes,
- sports clothes,
- small backpack with water and cereal bars,
- Specials slings for Via Ferrata.
By phone or email to get our availabilities.
To confirm booking we’ll need:
- a name and a phone number,
- the number of participants,
We accept payments by:
Payment has to be done the day of activity directly to the guide at your arrival.
We do not provide payment by credit card.
By booking you accept our terms of sale.
- take a camera if you have,
- we accept GoPro or else but on your own responsibility in case of injury or damage. Take your own mounts like chest harness, we don’t have mounts on our helmets, it is not allowed.
- don’t bring expensive belongings as we’ll have to let them in the cars.
- if you wear glasses it’s better to have a leash.